LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 500 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
- Creating meaningful visualizations while working at the intersection of business and technology;
- Developing Power BI dashboards and SSRS reports;
- Increasing efficiency of reporting processes by automating PDF reports and PowerPoints using a proprietary Python engine;
- Contributing to the conceptualization, development and maintenance of the reporting portal;
- Providing second-level support and perform root cause analysis and resolution on reporting incidents;
- Participating in challenging reporting projects;
- Understanding, analyzing and documenting reporting requirements and acting as an interface between business and data delivery and management teams;
- Mentoring decentralized reporting teams to collect feedback and share knowledge to collectively increase quality in reporting, data and technology.
- Experience in designing reports to present data in a meaningful manner;
- At least 2 years of experience in Power BI and SSRS;
- At least 2 years of experience programming in Python;
- Experience in web-technologies;
- Strong SQL skills;
- Strong data modeling skills;
- Experience working with asset management data sets is of advantage;
- Experience in dimensional modelling, MDX, DAX is of advantage;
- Fluent in English; German is of advantage.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon