LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
What can you expect?
In the course of our strategic corporate development and Data Management & Analytics initiative, we are looking for a committed and talented Knowledge Graph Engineer (f/m), who is passionate about designing, developing and optimizing LGTs Enterprise Knowledge Graph as core capability for LGTs digital transformation.
You will work in the department Data Analytics and Information Management. Our mission is to make data, information and insights useful for all areas of LGT – connected, secure and sustainable. From this department we drive the strategic direction for data, information, business intelligence and artificial intelligence throughout LGT. We design, develop and maintain data-driven solutions and provide insights to our internal and external clients leveraging the potential of data and new technologies for the good of LGT and our clients.
Together in a young, highly motivated team and in cooperation with internal and external partners, you will help to build the promising data infrastructure and knowledge base for intelligent data and information management, reporting services and AI solutions based on LGTs Enterprise Knowledge Graph (EKG).
What are your duties?
In this position, you will take on the following tasks:
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Data Scientists, Data & IT Architects, DataOps Engineers and Software Engineers to architect, design, develop, implement and deploy ontology-centric / graph-based systems within the realm of private banking and asset management covering ontologies, reasoning engines, REST service oriented architecture, ontology-driven UI and visualization and semantic middleware to integrate with legacy environments.
- Converge the power of RDF/OWL ontologies and semantic graph database capabilities (e.g. reasoning, inferencing) with graph visualization, traditional business intelligence technologies such as PowerBI, machine learning and natural language processing in order to address LGTs business needs.
- Assist, with the definition of, integration, mapping, migration, and conversion strategies for new and existing knowledge content and data sources, including robust change control and versioning procedures.
- Design and development of data pipelines at scale to build and interrogate knowledge graphs, using your expertise with DataOps, Bamboo, Github, Python, etc.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend process improvements, including automated systems for knowledge capture, transformation, and presentation of information.
- Apply machine learning techniques to entity taxonomy construction, entity relationship inference, data representation for downstream data consumers, insight extraction from graph, and interactive data acquisition from users to validate our data.
- Produce and maintain documentation for solutions developed
What can you bring to the team?
- Bachelor degree or higher education in computer science, data science, software engineering or a comparable discipline.
- Longstanding expertise in building EKG-based solutions and analytics services, preferably in the banking environment.
- Proficiency in semantic web standards, such as RDF, OWL, SKOS, FIBO and experience in validating and querying semantic models using SPARQL, SHACL.
- Sound knowledge of application, data & infrastructure architecture and design patterns, software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Ability to produce scalable and robust production-quality code incorporating testing, evaluation, and monitoring.
- Advanced knowledge of data format standards as well as database management systems (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, Graph Databases such as Stardog).
- Ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability on assigned tasks driving execution through completion.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical aptitude with the ability to apply critical judgment coupled with sound analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Of advantage are:
- Experience in program / project management, preferably in agile methods.
- Experience in Graph Analytics, (ontology-based) NLP, Data Mining, training neural networks and deep learning systems using knowledge graphs.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Financial Services AG