Commitment, expertise and sustainability – these are all values that mark us out as a family-run business. How we think and act is shaped by our owner, the Princely House of Liechtenstein, and its 900 years of tradition and entrepreneurial experience.
We appreciate the value of traditions and firm beliefs and know how important it is to share these with other people. We also know that it is values such as respect and a sense of responsibility that create trust and bring people together in an uncertain world.
- Work within cross-functional teams according to agile methods, developing and improving digital journeys, data products and services and push the implementation of our client centric data and analytics strategy
- Create relationships with our stakeholders to understand their requirements and determine and implement a client centric data and analytics product or service offering that meets the demand of our stakeholders
- Provide holistic, solution-oriented and professional consulting on data and analytics options to address the specific demand of our stakeholders considering the required Data and IT costs, risk and dependencies
- Act as an ambassador for data and analytics within the cross-functional teams to improve Data Litercy
- Collaborate closely with our Data & Analytics Teams and support in identifying and exploiting the right data sources to broaden the available data pool for data & analytics products and services
- Leverage visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI) and programming languages (e.g., Python, R) to visualize, analyze and communicate data insights
- You have a degree or higher education in (business) computer science, data science, information science or a comparable discipline
- You have at least 2+ years of experience as data analyst in the banking environment
- You are familiar with agile methods and complex solution design and delivery in a fast-paced, inter-connected and constantly changing environment
- Experience with Visualization Tools such as PowerBI, programming languages (e.g. Python, R), Avaloq, hybrid cloud environments, open-source software (Apache Nifi, Drill); Graph Technologies are a plus
- You are characterized by your analytical way of thinking, your swift comprehension, your autonomy, your flair for people and your distinctive affinity for figures and processes
- You can communicate data and analytics as a concept to various stakeholders in an understandable and inspiring way - including clients, fusion and platform teams
- You assume responsibility for your individual tasks and area of expertise, yet always see the bigger picture and unlock synergies wherever possible
Become part of a family – not just a company.
For further information please contact our HR Business Partner.
LGT Financial Services AG