LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 75 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 44 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Leading a team of 6 experienced Data Warehouse and BI professionals and coordinate the team’s effort within the larger IMT organization;
- Ensure continued delivery of reporting and analytics use cases across all business units and taking into account inputs from business stakeholders and the Data Operations & Analytics team; prioritize use cases in order to maximize the generated business value, reduce operational risk or meet for example regulatory, tax and compliance requirements;
- Active member of the Information Management and Technology department’s management team, communicate and align with IT Infrastructure and Operations, Data and Application Management, and the Development team to achieve aligned objectives;
- Develop the data and analytics technology strategy in collaboration with technology and business stakeholders;
- Align with data management professionals and application managers to establish effective data quality management and align to support reporting and analytics needs;
- Continuously assess the appropriate technology stack and identify the right solution design to deliver the use cases;
- Support citizen data scientists and reporting analysts with access to data, guidance on architectural topics and engineering expertise;
- Third-level support responsibility for data warehouse and BI solution.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Data Engineering or similar;
- At least 5 years working experience in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence and in managing BI specialists, preferably within the financial services and/or asset management industry;
- Previously working in fusion teams with business stakeholders and IMT members is a must;
- Experience in data architecture and data modelling and in the Microsoft BI stack, in particular with SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI;
- Deep understanding of data warehouse and BI design patterns and ETL architecture;
- Track record in delivering BI use cases in an agile manner;
- Experience integrating structured and unstructured data sets and delivering Data Lake solutions as complementary components in the data technology landscape as well as moving workloads to the Cloud is of advantage.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon