LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 75 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 44 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Responsible for 1st and 2nd level support for a group of about 60 users in Bendern;
- On-site support mainly in Liechtenstein (main place of work), introductory phase and regular assignments in Pfäffikon SZ;
- Accurately categorizing and prioritizing incidents and service requests before dispatching to the appropriate team;
- Troubleshooting and resolving owned incidents and applying corrective actions;
- Escalating incidents or service requests when necessary and following-up on their progress;
- Installation, allocation and delivery of endpoint devices such as laptops, desktops and phones;
- Management, installation, and support of IT-infrastructure in meeting rooms;
- Supporting infrastructure, workplace and operations teams.
- Educated to degree standards in IT;
- Proven service and ICT support expertise; experience in financial industry is a plus;
- Broad technical skillset, expertise in Microsoft Windows and M365 environment;
- Customer facing, interaction skills, professional telephone manner and desk-side support;
- Commitment to service improvement with a self-initiative, customer focused attitude;
- Priority management skills;
- Team player, willingness to actively participate in the team;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners Group Holding AG