Commitment, expertise and sustainability – these are all values that mark us out as a family-run business. How we think and act is shaped by our owner, the Princely House of Liechtenstein, and its 900 years of tradition and entrepreneurial experience.
We appreciate the value of traditions and firm beliefs and know how important it is to share these with other people. We also know that it is values such as respect and a sense of responsibility that create trust and bring people together in an uncertain world.
- Establish central tax accounting function and BEPS 2.0 Pillar II reporting process
- Leading IFRS tax consolidation, Country by Country Reporting and BEPS 2.0 Pillar II Reporting processes
- Developing tools and standardized processes in connection with tax accounting and reporting tasks
- Reviewing and advising on tax positions (current and deferred taxes) in local IFRS financial statements
- Supporting international accounting teams with tax reporting obligations
- Supporting statutory audit as the lead tax accounting specialist on group and individual company audits, applying specialist knowledge and coordinating international accounting teams in tax accounting matters
- Applying specialist knowledge for the tax consequences of complex and multidisciplinary projects
- Collaboration in a cross-functional fashion with experts from other divisions, particularly in the areas of Tax & Legal, Transfer Pricing and VAT
- Monitoring group ETR as well as other tax expenses, e.g. VAT and WHT
- Completed bachelor's degree in economics, accounting and finance, tax or similar
- Multiple years of professional experience in the field of tax accounting
- Competency in Oracle, SAP or similar accounting tools; knowledge of tax accounting tools is an advantage
- Fluency in English, conversational German skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Motivated team player with integrity and initiative
Become part of a family – not just a company.
For further information please contact our HR Business Partner.
LGT Gruppe Holding AG