LGT Private Banking is a leading international private bank and independent family-owned business. Our thinking is long-term, and we strive to innovate. In recent years, we have grown strongly - in Europe and in Asia. To ensure we remain successful, one factor is crucial: digitalization. It is a key strategic priority in the coming years. We want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds, in interdisciplinary and agile teams. Our goal: to create a truly personal customer experience thanks to state-of-the-art services.
As a Senior Data Modeler, you are responsible for the successful translation of business needs into long-term data models to provide an understandable, reliable and scalable data foundation for cutting edge data products and services. Your specific duties include:
- Engage the business users to assess their information needs, review the business processes and conceptualize the entities that interoperate within the business process
- Create conceptual data models to identify key business entities and visualize their relationships and validate the models to ensure that it serves the needs of the business application and its clients
- Collaborate with the Data Governance, Information Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics teams on creating optimized, reusable semantic models, complete with metadata and lineage information
- Transform the logical representation of the model into a physical representation and work with application owners and database administrators to instantiate and manage the data
- Support interdisciplinary, agile teams through all project phases including knowledge transition phase
- Present and communicate modeling results and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions with strategic approach
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher education in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information or Data Science, Engineering or equivalent field of study or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Proficient in industry standard techniques for data modeling, In depth knowledge of modeling methodologies and techniques
- Hands-on experience with various modeling styles (E/R, OO, RDF, OWL, etc.), and tool-set (Protégé, etc.)
- Data modeling and ontology methods for Conceptual, Logical modeling and familiar with design considerations for designing database and message schemas.
- Background in the financial services industry, Private Banking preferred
- Avaloq Knowhow is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration and problem-solving abilities
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, autonomous, and ambiguous environment
- You feel confident in interacting with different stakeholders in German and English
LGT's success is based on its core values, the Group-wide and partnership-based cooperation of entrepreneurial teams and a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths. LGT's continued growth opens up long-term personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging and dynamic environment.
We kindly ask you to take into account that we cannot consider applications via recruitment agencies for this position.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Monika Hojczyk [C]
LGT Financial Services AG