LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
Do you want to help us continue our success story? As part of an interdisciplinary, agile team that develops and maintains data & analytics products and services at LGT, you can actively shape our future. Over the next few years, we want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds to create a truly personal client experience with cutting-edge digital services and products.
As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for the successful automation to enable cutting-edge data products and services. Your specific duties include:
- Design and configure containerized Openshift application platform solutions with a focus on application concerns
- Customisation and configuration of software solutions for operation in Openshift, e.g. Apache Drill & Nifi, MinIO, Stardog Studio & Explorer, etc.
- Provide mentoring to the data management & analytics and advanced analytical teams in the best practices associated with CI/CD deployments using Bamboo and GitLab
- Assist in the design, build, management and operation of the continuous delivery framework and tools, and act as a subject matter expert on CI/CD for developer teams
- Write and build continuous delivery pipelines to manage and automate the lifecycle of the different platform components
- Act as release manager for the data management & analytics and advanced analytics teams
- Application operations and main team contact person in the area of 1st and 2nd level support
- Monitor all data update processes and outputs to ensure data quality and predictive quality
- You have a degree or higher education in (business) computer science, IT, data science or a comparable discipline
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in DevOps or DataOps to operate enterprise-wide data products and services, preferably in the banking environment
- You have solid experience with Automation Software (e.g. GitLab, Bamboo, Jenkins) and Container Platforms (e.g. Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Knowledge in Graph Technologies (e.g. Stardog) are a strong plus
- Familiarity with security best practices regarding containerisation and virtual machines
- Experience with Avaloq, hybrid cloud environments, open-source software (Apache Nifi, Apache Drill) are a plus
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, autonomous, and ambiguous environment
- You have a constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
LGT's success is based on its core values, the Group-wide and partnership-based cooperation of entrepreneurial teams and a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths. LGT's continued growth opens up long-term personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Help shape LGT and become part of a family – not just a company. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Financial Services AG