LGT is the world’s largest family-owned and managed Private Banking and Asset Management Group. For more than 100 years it has been fully owned and managed by the Princely House of Liechtenstein, which is also one of our biggest clients.
With around 600 employees, LGT Bank Switzerland has established itself as a renowned Swiss private bank and is an excellent address for both wealthy private clients and employees - this was also confirmed last year by the independent institute "Great Place To Work", which awarded LGT Bank Switzerland the title of one of the best employers in Switzerland.
- Assist Investment Advisors in their day-to-day work servicing Eastern European clients
- Ensure efficient and prompt handling of orders and trades for all asset classes
- Coordinate issues related to client's investment portfolio (including investment controlling and suitability monitoring)
- Monitor various tasks (e.g. cash balances, corporate actions) and maintenance of client information
- Participate in creation of advisory proposals and portfolio reporting with available IT-tools
- Prepare the documentation for complex investment instruments including private markets
- Prepare client visits and business trips
- Ensure adherence to compliance, legal guidelines, internal rules, regulations & policies
- Higher education in banking and finance
- 2 - 3 years of working experience in banking in a similar position
- Profound knowledge and interest of capital markets and investment products
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work under pressure and handle several tasks at the same time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, good command of other IT applications
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, Russian is a plus
- Team player, motivated and ready to go an extra mile
We currently don't accept applications from agencies.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Bank (Schweiz) AG