LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 75 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 44 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Monitoring system and SQL performance and identifies and resolves problems that arise;
- Responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis;
- Providing developers with developer-side SQL performance tuning techniques;
- Implementing and supporting data warehouse file import jobs using SSIS;
- Administration and support of our SSAS solutions (OLAP and Tabular);
- Leading role in database migration projects to the Cloud;
- Collaborating with infrastructure, operations and development teams with proper integration (including data) of various business applications;
- Planning, installing, and maintaining database server instances including software upgrades, patches, and new releases;
- Design and implementation of databases in accordance to end users’ information needs and views;
- Ensuring the security of data by managing access permissions and privileges;
- Creation of backups and recovery plans and procedures based on industry best practices, and oversees their implementation;
- Automating recurring administration tasks and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Data Engineering or similar;
- Proven working experience as a MS SQL database administrator with SQL Server 2008+ databases (installation and configuration, security, SQL Agent jobs, performance tuning) and with the Microsoft Azure platform and Microsoft Azure SQL databases, background in the financial industry is a plus;
- Expertise in SQL and tuning of queries as well as SSIS development and support, SSRS, Power BI and SSAS administration;
- Experience with monitoring tools, including installation, configuration, and maintenance of such tools;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with hands-on experience in process automation;
- Good communication skills in English, German would be an advantage.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon