LGT is the world’s largest family-owned and managed Private Banking and Asset Management Group. For more than 100 years it has been fully owned and managed by the Princely House of Liechtenstein, which is also one of our biggest clients.
With around 600 employees, LGT Bank Switzerland has established itself as a renowned Swiss private bank and is an excellent address for both wealthy private clients and employees - this was also confirmed last year by the independent institute "Great Place To Work", which awarded LGT Bank Switzerland the title of one of the best employers in Switzerland.
- You will support our Fixed Income team in the Portfolio Management Single Asset Class department in the further development of the "quantitative Credit Rating Tool" as well as in the development of an application for further contact groups.
- You will evaluate and program statistical models and develop an interface application.
- In particular, you will use Matlab, Python, Java and Bloomberg to obtain data and visualize the analyzed data.
- In this position, you will take on an important interface function which means that the results of your work will flow into the investment strategy of the bond mandates as well as into the bond portfolio of LGT Private Bank Europa.
- Through your work, you will gain an insight into our portfolio management, which includes the mandate business, the development of the bond strategy and the analysis of corporate bonds, as well as into the various departments and locations of Private Banking at LGT Bank (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Recent Bachelor's / Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (Quantitative Finance, Economics, STEM)
- Excellent knowledge of econometrics, statistics and machine learning as well as a high affinity for information technologies and enjoyment of analysis and evaluations
- Excellent programming skills, mainly in the programming languages Java, Matlab and Python
- Experience with UI development (e.g., React, Angular, etc.) is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German skills are an advantage
- High demand on oneself to deliver top performance and innovative way of thinking
- Team-oriented and resilient personality, independent working style and high sense of responsibility
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Bank (Schweiz) AG