LGT Private Banking is a leading international private bank and independent family-owned business. Our thinking is long-term, and we strive to innovate. In recent years, we have grown strongly - in Europe and in Asia. To ensure we remain successful, one factor is crucial: digitalization. It is a key strategic priority in the coming years. We want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds, in interdisciplinary and agile teams. Our goal: to create a truly personal customer experience thanks to state-of-the-art services.
Do you want to help us continue our success story? As part of an interdisciplinary, agile team that drives innovation at LGT, you have the opportunity to actively shape our digitalization strategy and thus our future. Over the next few years, we want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds to create a truly personal client experience with cutting-edge digital services and products.
▪ Development of an IT quality strategy to ensure the quality of IT processes and IT services
▪ Development of an IT quality management system with methods, guidelines, standards, KPIs and processes
▪ Monitoring the compliance with set quality standards and guidelines
▪ Definition and implementation of measures for quality control and -assurance
▪ End-to-end monitoring to supervise service quality
▪ Coordinating the quality management system beyond the IT organization
▪ Supporting the project and line units in all quality matters
▪ Participate in the planning and implementation of quality audits
▪ Further development of the IT quality management system
▪ More than 5 years of experience in IT quality management
▪ Higher technical education and further training
▪ Experience with relevant international standards in quality management (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, Six Sigma)
▪ Initiative, analytical thinking and a high level of quality awareness
▪ Systematic, structured and independent way of working
▪ Fluent in English and good command of written and spoken German (at least B2 level)
▪ Practical experience and general banking knowledge would be highly preferable
What we offer:
Once they’re part of LGT, people usually stay with us for quite a while. This is because we foster a truly constructive and collaborative working environment and offer long-term development opportunities. We achieve success together and entrust you with great responsibility, offering an environment in which everybody can contribute and share expertise, help establish agile ways of working and bring in innovative ideas.
We kindly ask you to take into account that we cannot consider applications via recruitment agencies for this position.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Monika Hojczyk [C]
LGT Financial Services AG
Please send your online application by clicking on the blue button below.Online Application
LGT Bank (Schweiz) AG
+41 43 210 70 75