LGT Private Banking is a leading international private bank and independent family-owned business. Our thinking is long-term, and we strive to innovate. In recent years, we have grown strongly - in Europe and in Asia. To ensure we remain successful, one factor is crucial: digitalization. It is a key strategic priority in the coming years. We want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds, in interdisciplinary and agile teams. Our goal: to create a truly personal customer experience thanks to state-of-the-art services.
- Ensuring the operational health of the entire mail chain and particular of Exchange on-prem, Exchange online including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Manage M365 services in hybrid infrastructure with focus on Exchange Online Protection, Exchange Online and Teams preferably with multi-geo experience
- Knowledge of administer and support an enterprise-level mail service, Knowledge of On-Prem to cloud migration and in M365 Security & Compliance (AIP/Purview, eDiscovery)
- Hands on experience working with Azure
- Knowledge of deploying and managing Azure resources
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Further development/maintenance of existing solutions on our mail chain solution regarding security and compliance requirements
- Administer and support an enterprise-level messaging infrastructure
- Troubleshoot messaging related issues when alerted by monitoring solutions
- Further development in the area of our collaboration services with Sharepoint on-prem, Sharepoint online, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive environment
- Strong expertise and knowledge in Microsoft Office 365, a related Microsoft certification was conducted (e.g. Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft 365 Security Administration, or similar)
- Expertise and knowledge on solutions for data protection with sensitivity labeling and encryption based on Microsoft Information Protection as part of our Zero Trust mode
- Extraordinary hands-on mentality and engagement as player in global team
- Experiencing Agile way of working or agile implementation approach
- Strong Digital mindset to accelerate LGT Digitalization transformation journey
- Fluent in German and English, also written, with strong communication skills
- ITIL knowledge mandatory, ideally with a certification (optional)
- General knowledge of known and leading Cloud Services and Cloud architectures
- Good sense for IT Security and legal considerations in Cloud Services, supporting a risk-based security approach by design
- Open for new, creative ideas, strong team player and will for keeping up-to-date with the permanent changing Communication and Collaboration market
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Financial Services AG