Commitment, expertise and sustainability – these are all values that mark us out as a family-run business. How we think and act is shaped by our owner, the Princely House of Liechtenstein, and its 900 years of tradition and entrepreneurial experience.
We appreciate the value of traditions and firm beliefs and know how important it is to share these with other people. We also know that it is values such as respect and a sense of responsibility that create trust and bring people together in an uncertain world.
As a Data Architect, you are responsible for the successful design and implementation of our future-oriented data and information architecture and framework to enable cutting-edge data products and services. In this role, you:
- Establish a consistent, interoperable, and scalable data and information architecture to support current and future business activities
- Develop and review (solution) architectures and implementation plans for data products and services
- Develop artifacts such as data domains, conceptual data models (e.g. ontologies) together with various stakeholders to ensure quality, interoperability and consistency of data
- Connect closely with business and IT stakeholders to proactively identify and address requirements, risks, dependencies and potential issues
- Provide holistic, solution-oriented and professional consulting to our internal clients in the areas of Data Architecture, Enterprise Knowledge Graph, Data Products and newest technology developments
Your profile includes:
- You have a degree or higher education in (business) computer science, data science, information science or a comparable discipline
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in data architecture for enterprise-wide data products and services, preferably in the banking environment
- You have a strong ability to analyze, design, and develop data architecture roadmaps, implementation plans, and solution architectures
- You bring experience in DevOps, CICD, agile methodologies; DataOps is a plus
- Experience with Avaloq, hybrid cloud environments, open-source software (Apache Nifi, Drill) and Graph Technologies are a plus
- You respectfully communicate at eye level and openly share knowledge and information
- You assume responsibility for your individual tasks and area of expertise, yet always see the bigger picture and unlock synergies wherever possible
LGT's success is based on its core values, the Group-wide and partnership-based cooperation of entrepreneurial teams and a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths. LGT's continued growth opens up long-term personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Become part of a family – not just a company.
For further information please contact our HR Business Partner.
LGT Financial Services AG