LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
- Establish central tax accounting function and BEPS 2.0 Pillar II reporting process
- Leading IFRS tax consolidation, Country by Country Reporting and BEPS 2.0 Pillar II Reporting processes
- Developing tools and standardized processes in connection with tax accounting and reporting tasks
- Reviewing and advising on tax positions (current and deferred taxes) in local IFRS financial statements
- Supporting international accounting teams with tax reporting obligations
- Supporting statutory audit as the lead tax accounting specialist on group and individual company audits, applying specialist knowledge and coordinating international accounting teams in tax accounting matters
- Applying specialist knowledge for the tax consequences of complex and multidisciplinary projects
- Collaboration in a cross-functional fashion with experts from other divisions, particularly in the areas of Tax & Legal, Transfer Pricing and VAT
- Monitoring group ETR as well as other tax expenses, e.g. VAT and WHT
- Completed bachelor's degree in economics, accounting and finance, tax or similar
- Multiple years of professional experience in the field of tax accounting
- Competency in Oracle, SAP or similar accounting tools; knowledge of tax accounting tools is an advantage
- Fluency in English, conversational German skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Motivated team player with integrity and initiative
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Gruppe Holding AG