LGT Private Banking is a leading international private bank and independent family-owned business. Our thinking is long-term, and we strive to innovate. In recent years, we have grown strongly - in Europe and in Asia. To ensure we remain successful, one factor is crucial: digitalization. It is a key strategic priority in the coming years. We want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds, in interdisciplinary and agile teams. Our goal: to create a truly personal customer experience thanks to state-of-the-art services.
- Ensure strategical and tactical IT Security in the infrastructure department of LGT
- Lead 1st line of defence security operations
- Lead the IT Security Engineering
- Support projects with IT security know-how and write security concepts
- Support DevSecOps processes with your expertise
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure systems
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Set roadmaps for further internal learnings and growth
- Member of the IT Security Board
- Very high level of expertise in the field of IT security
- Strong IT Infrastructure skills (traditional, Container, Cloud)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong argumentation skills on leadership and C-level to present own ideas
- Good knowledge in the use of IT security tools (MDATP, Darktrace…)
- Good knowledge in Security Testing (Penetration testing/Red Teaming…)
- Good experience in guiding teams through new topics
- Fluent in German and English
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Financial Services AG